Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Reporting live from the battlefield!

You know how their are those political bloggers that give live posts from "inside enemy lines" or at a live event. Well, this is my version of that, and its my own labor! I find it really funny to be doing this, and so that is why I am. I don't know how long this will continue, but at least you guys will get some updates.

After a nice relaxing morning, I went to see my midwife this afternoon. It was about an hour drive, and on the way over I started having really mild contractions. After I arrived, she hooked me up to a fetal monitor and took a bunch of time listening to Capri. The baby is doing really well and her heart rate and everything is great. She didn't check my cervix since my water broke (I am high risk for infection since my water broke), so she was trying to warn me to get some rest, eat some food because the baby might come tonight, or it might come in a few days. On the way home my contractions started to slow down a bit (they were irregular and anywhere from 3-7 minutes apart), and they slowed down to about 8 or 9 minutes and got a little more intense. We made it home safely, and I am doing some natural remedies to get labor moving, and I hope to see some action tonight.

Please pray for our little family, link my blog so others can pray, and ask friends and family too! I really appreciate it, and I love you all.

Oh, and if I can... you will see more updates!

Love you all

9 comments:

Mimi's Toes said...

I am Steph's mom and she is so excited to be a part of this little miracle. I will be praying tonight for a quick and safe delivery. This is so exciting and can't wait to meet "Princess Capri"

Anonymous said...

This is very exciting! I feel like I am watching ESPN and getting a play by play of the game. Keep us posted...literally!

Unknown said...

Great to hear you made it back from the midwife appt safely.

I expect to hear more liveblogging in between contractions. do your best...

InTheFastLane said...

I hope all goes well.

I found your blog via Steph..I am a fellow NWI blogger.

Glass Half Full said...

Praying for you!!!

Lori

Skippin' Rope said...

Hey sweetie!

I hope all is going well. I'm praying for you and sending you lots of good vibes!

*hugs* Can't wait to see little Capri!

Tara

Skippin' Rope said...

She's here! She's here! SHE'S HERE!!!

Congrats Mama!

We love you! *kisses*

Tara and Justin!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I know she's here now! Congrats!! Steph was so excited when she called me! I can't wait to meet you and Capri when I move closer!!

Drea said...

congrats!