Sunday, March 30, 2008

Mozart, how I love thee...

So, I had a fun girl time with Jen last night, SO fun that we stayed up until 2:30 in the morning! So, when Capri woke up at 7, I was tired and desperate for more sleep.
Well, we have recently purchased a brand new DVD for her, called Baby Einstein... the Mozart one. She LOVES it, and will sit in front of it, and talk through the whole 30 minutes, its so cute. So, I decided at 7AM to put her in the bouncy seat, on the floor next to me, and I put the movie on. I thought it would buy me a couple of minutes.
Well, Wade got home from work, to me asleep in the bed, and her asleep in the bouncy, and the video running on repeat. He got home at 8:45! She fell asleep ALL BY HERSELF (never happened before), watching baby mozart, oh my goodness! All that gabbin' wears a girl out! When I fell asleep, she was talking away! Wade thought it was so cute, he snapped this photo for evidence:

and mama got some much needed rest....yay!


post signature

12 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh my gosh, she looks JUST like you here!

Steph

Unknown said...

that's so great...i'm happy you got some rest...sorry i kwpt you up all night!!!!

jen

Lynette3boys said...

Baby Einstein videos are brilliant. They have had tons of play here at our house and my boys still like to watch them even though they are 5 and almost 3. Glad to hear you got some extra sleep.

Anonymous said...

How fun to hang out with Jen all night! I love her! That is the cutest picture of Capri!! She's so little, I just wanna to squeeze her! But don't worry, I won't!! haha

Mimi's Toes said...

Is that not the sweetest little angel with those long beautiful lashes? She looks like she is having pleasant dreams...

Not Just Any Jen said...

My Allison loved Baby Einstein too. I think we have all of them! Trouble is as she is getting bigger so are her preferences, so the other two have had to get the most of Word Girl and Cinderella instead, Capri looks so peaceful!

Lisa said...

So sweet! She does have long eye lashes.

It's a Beautiful Ride said...

Aww.... C'mon Wade we know you took a of pic of Carrington asleep too.... We wanna see it!

Until then, I love the picture of her ahem, "your mini me"......

Crooked Eyebrow said...

She does look like her mommy!

E said...

Baby Einstein videos are life savers!

Anonymous said...

such a sweet pic! yeah for baby Einstein! a fav around here!

Jordan said...

Ya Baby Einstein is awesome, I remember watching that with Brenda's kids, they were 4 and still loved it! Jared and will have little Janelle for 4 days this weekend, I'm so excited! I love having babies around, especially in my own house, if only we lived close you could drop off Capri anytime and I'd watch her for you! See what you're missing out?