Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Capri meets the Aunts!


Okay, so I can't find the cord thing that hooks up to my camera to update you all on our trip to Arizona. We had a great time, and I will post a video of Capri's first time at the beach (toes in the sand, watermelon bathing suit and all!) But until I find the cord thing, please go to my best friend Jordan's website and check out what she has to say about meeting Capri HERE.

You can also check out here album page for MORE pictures and even a video (which I had no idea she was recording, and hearing myself speak "baby talk" makes me want to cringe!)

But, she got some pretty adorable pictures! Oh, and Jordan is pretty new to the blog world so, leave her a comment and let her know you stopped by! (Remember how good it felt to get comments when you FIRST started? Heck, it still feels great right?)

XOXO

post signature

9 comments:

Jordan said...

When I was recording the videos (there are 2, in the other one you were talking all about Capri's burping, kinda weird so I didn't post it) I knew you had no idea I was recording, I thought that it was funny ha ha. Sneaky sneaky...
Oh and, yes, I LOVE getting comments! Ha ha, and your the only one who comments, other than my mom but she doesn't really know what she's doing so she signs as anonymous, ha.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh my gosh- how beautiful are you BOTH? I mean, ALL (Capri, too!)

Steph

Anonymous said...

I love that pic! So sweet!

Haley said...

You all look so pretty! Capri looks like she has grown! :-)

Hope you had a great trip!

Lisa said...

Is that Jennifer Garner in the picture? I'm kidding. Big Alias fan here. She sure looks like her though.

E said...

Can't wait to hear about your trip!

E said...

Can't wait to hear about your trip!

Mimi's Toes said...

Is that you holding Capri? You look soooo young! 3 Beautiful Women in that pic. You are so blessed!

E said...

Happy Easter, Carrington! I pray that you and your sweet family have a blessed day!